View the Pringle North Property Overview (Red Lake, ON) Presentation (PDF)
- The Pringle North property consists of 5 contiguous mining claims covering approximately 1,881 hectares.
- The property is 60 km north of the town of Red Lake and located 15km east of the all-weather Nungesser Road.
- The area has been recommended by the MNDM Recommendations for Exploration 2020-2021 for its deep-seated structural similarities that are associated with the Red Lake Gold Camp and the Great Bear Resources Dixie Project.
- Age determination by Sanborn et al. (2004) dates the volcanic-sedimentary belt at 2.94Ga and assigns it to the Balmer Assemblage. This is significant as the Balmer hosts the majority of the major gold mines in the Red Lake camp.
- Several till samples on the property in a large program conducted by Agnico Eagle in 2009 >95th percentile in anomalous gold with some >99th percentile.
- Very little systematic exploration on the property however new structural insight provides excellent potential.
- The Pringle North Property is situated within the prolific Uchi Subprovince. It is one of the most metal endowed greenstone belts in the world by square kilometre.
- Like the Balmer-Confederation unconformity of the Red Lake Gold Camp and the LP Fault of the Great Bear Resources Dixie Project, the South Arm structure is a recognized third deep seated tapping seismic structure.
- The Red Lake gold district hosts several gold mines and exploration projects that sit at or near these deep-tapping seismic structures.