Aben Resources Ltd. TSX-V : ABNYouTubeFacebookTwitterLinkedinRSSirw press
Flash Player is required to play this animation
*Aben's Mann Lake Property is adjacent to Cameco's Mann Lake Joint Venture where an aggressive 13,000 metre, 18-hole diamond drill program is currently underway.*                                       *Significant drill results from 2012 drill program included 46.4 metres of 1.49 g/t gold in hole JN12011 and 88.5 metres of 0.73 g/t gold in hole JN12018, Justin Project, Yukon.*                                       *Presence of a shallowly buried intrusion and an Intrusion Related Gold System (IRGS) has been confirmed by consistent IRGS mineralogy and characteristic sheeted veining as observed in drill core and surface mapping (multi-phased gold mineralization is present at the project), Justin Project, Yukon.*                                        *Aben drills significant new greenfield discovery of 60m of 1.19 g/t Au in 2011 on Justin Project, Yukon*                                         *Aben intercepts new high grade silver zone consisting of 7320 g/t Ag over 1.07m on Justin Project in 2011*                                         *Aben appoints Ron Netolitzky and Tim Termuende to Board of Directors*                                         *Canadian gold, silver and uranium company with exploration rights to over 600,000 acres of land in the Yukon and NWT.*                                         *TSX Venture Stock Exchange Symbol "ABN"*
Welcome to Aben Resources Ltd.

 

Aben Resources. (TSX-V: ABN)

is a Canadian gold, silver, and uranium exploration company developing properties in the Yukon, NWT, and Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.

Aben holds interest in approximately 40,000 acres (160 square kilometres) of highly prospective ground within the eastern flank of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Aben owns a 40% interest and Skyharbour Resources Ltd.. (TSX-V: SYH) owns the other 60% of the Mann Lake property, which is located approximately 25 kilometres to the SSW of the McArthur River Mine and 15 kilometres to the NE of Cameco's Millennium (U3O8) discovery, and occurs at the northern extent of the B1 conductor. Aben also owns 48% of the Huard-Kirsch Lakes Uranium Project with Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) owning the other 52%. The property is situated approximately 20 kilometres to the NW of Cameco Corporation's high-grade McArthur River Uranium Mine
Read More

Latest Updates
Athabasca
Welcome to Aben Resources Ltd.
TSXV - ABN Stock Quote Gold Price
View Stock Chart


Aben Resources May 2012 Commercial
Click to watch
Date: 09-19-2014
Time: 14:53 EST
Last: $0.06
Volume: 18000
Change: even
15-20 min delay
  Uranium Spot Price  
 

Adnet Communications Inc.